One of Montana's leading
ARCHERY EQUIPMENT LIST
FOR HUNTING with
Bullseye Outfitting in Trout Creek, Montana
is a list of equipment you should consider bringing on your next bow hunt
with us. Each individual has their own preferences on many items and types of items, so use your own
judgment. We base the list on our past experiences, and provide it to you so that you can experience the most enjoyable hunt.
If you have any questions about our list, feel free to give us a call. The most common mistake in gear is boots that cause blisters. Comfort is very important, as well as understanding that you will not just be walking on flat ground. Conditions in Montana can vary by quite a bit within a season, so you can never be too prepared.
If you are
hunting with us during bow season use the list below. If you
plan to hunt during rifle season
Click here. A lot of items are repeated; the differences are based on weapon used as well as the weather.
One light-weight pair of boots.
2. Plenty of socks of variable weight.
3. Camp pants and shirts, we wear
chamois and polar
4. Light jacket, polar fleece or wool.
5. Poly-pro underwear.
6. Face paint; we don't want face
nets, they cause too
much movement to get ready.
7. Hat of your preference.
8. Cow elk call (sceery ace-1).
9. Day pack or fanny pack. Should be
able to hold a water
bottle, lunch, camera, etc.
10. Knife, compass, camera, *moleskin for blisters.
11. Bow quiver attached to the bow. Safety belt for
12. Light rain gear.
13. Bring plenty of camo shirts for warm days.
14. Belt style bow holder.
For more information on our Montana guided hunts, please call Ben
Mummert at 406-827-4149.
Or, you may email us at
2013 Bullseye Outfitters
Web Design by
Beaver Creek Consultants